- original combination of active ingredients
- 390 mg of gelatin hydrolyzate per capsule
- 5 mg amino acid L-cystine in one capsule
- Routine and vitamins C and B 6
- Vitamin C contributes to the formation of collagen for the proper functioning of bones, cartilage and skin
- Vitamins C and B 6 help strengthen the immune system and reduce fatigue
Protein collagen is the basic building block of the intercellular mass of all connective tissues such as connective tissue, cartilage, and the like. The cartilage is a living organ that is constantly changing, and as every living organ needs proper nutrition, which should necessarily contain easily digestible peptide grafts and amino acids from natural gelatin.
Besides the pure gelatin hydrolyzate, Penco® GELACYS contains enough free amino acid L-cystine, which is virtually absent in natural gelatin. In addition, it contains flavonoid routin and vitamins C and B 6. Vitamin C contributes to the formation of collagen for bone, cartilage and skin function, and together with vitamin B 6, and to the proper functioning of the immune system.
Thanks to this unique formula, we recommend Penco® GELACYS with intense sports performance, heavy physical work and one-sided load. The baseline cure should not be shorter than 2 months and should be repeated 2-3 times a year.
DOSAGE: adults and children from 12 years 1-2 capsules 3 times a day, athletes for up to 10 capsules per day. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
1 capsule contains: 430 mg gelatin hydrolyzate, 60 mg ascorbic acid (vitamin C), 5 mg L-cystine, 3 mg routine, 0.8 mg vitamin B6.